Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneaking and spying, peeking and prying

Today, I thought I'd sneak into the Thin Man's office and scout up some more hints for the Christmas contest. This is what I've got so far:
Lots of 'Best of" and movie soundtrack albums because he's cheap, plus, since he buys most of his music used or out of the bargain bin some of it is pretty obscure. Worse yet, he has albums from about every genre although not very much rap and I didn't see any hip-hop. Lots of classical and heavy metal with a solid dose of folk and western. (He makes a distinction there, insisting that country and western are two different kinds of music and he doesn't like country. I don't know if that's helpful or not.) He also has music by other authors! He doesn't have any singles and doesn't have an mp3 player so he listens to complete albums (although, for some of them, he only really cares about one or two songs).
That's all I could get today without getting caught. Maybe more later and good luck.

No comments: